Monday, December 6, 2010

Part time job

I work at a chinese restaurant owned by a family. I shall name the restaurant to keep it anonymous.
Recently, they hired a new guy and his job was to help and over see everyone while working. At first, we all liked him because he really did help us out during the rush hour. He greeted the customers, treated them with respect, peel pee pods and cut string beans really fast but after a month, he is getting really mean, especially to me. He has been picking on me every time I work saying that I'm slow, I'm fat, I'm lazy, etc. I knew he was kidding so I laughed it off.

A joke is a joke. Once you tell it, you don't re-tell it over and over again. It gets really boring and irritating. I don't get why people are able to repeat a joke many times and still find it funny. Doesn't it get old? Well, if he keeps it up any longer, I'll confront him and maybe things will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment