Hi, my name is Sarah Mia Sham and I'm a junior.
I'm currently taking psychology, AP Comp, US History and AP Calc.
I work at Edible Arrangements and Chef Lee's and I'm in Student Council, Link Crew, FPS, BPA, Club YES and Fencing. For some of you, my schedule isn't really stressful but to me, it is.
It has only been a month since school started and I've tried many ways already to adapt to the new tedious cycle. You see, it's my first year taking AP classes and I'm very inexperienced. This is one of the most successful methods that I have tried.
- Wake up at 6am
- Drive to school 7am
- Arrive at school 725am (I hate that bridge!)
- Stay in school until 220pm
- Drive home 3pm
- Walk my dog 330pm
- Volunteer 4-5pm / Work until 8pm
- Drive home 810pm
- Feed and walk my dog 830pm
- Sleep until 1130pm
- Go on the computer to check my mail until 12am
- Start my homework
- Sleep at 3am
- Repeat :)
See, if you calculate the time that I slept, it adds up to 7 hours!! It makes me feel so refreshed in the morning! If you don't believe me, try it out for yourself!
Sarah Mia Sham <3
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete