Hi everybody,
I'm currently sitting here on a bus with 33 other people. We're driving back from St Louis, Missouri and it's going to be a ten hour ride. Yippee!... For the past four days, I've been trying to come up with what really drives me up the wall and the only one that I can think of is when people take more than what they can eat at an all you can eat buffet.
I’ve been to so many buffet-like meals before with either friends or families and there has always been that people whos take every single object that has been laid out on the table even though they know that they can’t consume everything. I feel that the act of piling a plate with excessive food just because you paid a set fee with no additional costs is simply wasteful. Let’s say you pay $20 for an all-you-can-eat buffet at a sushi restaurant. You decide to take every single item in the buffet just because you feel a that you need to making the most of your money. Seriously, I feel that the better method is taking a little portion and then if you are still hungry after that plate, you go and get some more. There are no restrictions to how many rounds you can pile up. It’s better to be careful than wasteful.
So, the next time you go to a buffet style meal at a restaurant or a friend’s house, please take only what you can eat. Do not waste.
No comments:
Post a Comment