I love blogging, always have and always will. I share random thoughts in my head and things I want to show others on my blog. It's such a great way of communicating and expressing your inner self.
I'm 16 and I'm going on 17. Right now? I'm afraid of growing up and being held accountable for every thing I do. I've heard people say, "Learn from your mistakes" but what if I'm scared of making mistakes? I'm such a perfectionist that for me, it's very unacceptable. I'm pretty sure that one of these days, I'm going to accidentally let my guard down and slip. I'll learn then.
Animals make my tummies go all fuzzy. :) I love every breed or species of animals. They are all different and unique like us. The only difference? They can't talk and walk on just two legs.
My goal in life? Be a vet. I want to save homeless and abused animals. It's a competitive course in college and I really hope I make it.
Alright, enough about me. I want to know about you :)
Lots of hugs and kisses <3,
Sarah Mia
Hi Sara :D
ReplyDelete